'Divya Jyoti Niwas' a home for blind children is being run by 'NORTH EX BLIND WELFARE & EDUCATION SOCIETY' at M-1/165,Budh Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi, (Near Braham Shakti Hospital), Delhi(india) Telephone No. 32946372. NORTH EX BLIND WELFARE & EDUCATION SOCIETY Provides absolute free residential, food, education, medical treatment & other necessities to the children. At present about 50 children, who are availing education in different schools/colleges in Delhi are residing here.
We humbly request you all to donate a part of your earnings for the charity of these children. These children shall bless you from the core of their heart. You can help out these blind children in various ways as under:
1. By becoming monthly donor.
2. You can arrange for a feast of these children on any one auspicious day when you celebrate birthday of your children, relatives, marriage anniversary and anniversary of you elders by contributing an amount of 1100/- (Simple Food) and 2100/- (Special Food). You can book in advance a date for one time, more or life time.
3. You can donate according to your will any of various goods like Floor, Rice, Pulses(Arhar, Moong Dhuli, Moong Chilka, Rajma, Chole), Sugar, Tea Leaves, Spices(Red-chilliy, Dhaniya, Turmeric, Zeera, etc.), Tooth paste, Refined oil, Ghee, Washing Soap, Bathing Soap, and new cloths for children.
4. Taking Responsibility of any one child estimated cost for sponsorship of one child is Rs.1000/- monthly.
5. By enrol yourself as member of the society. The subscription for trustee membership is Rs.51,000/- ans life membership is Rs. 11,000/-.
6. By purchasing the Aggarbatti made by blind children.
The name of all type of donors will bw displayed on board in Ashram permanently.
These Blind Children recite Sunder Kand and other cultural programs free of cost You can contact us.
Please do visit the Ashram and have a feel of the various activities are being conducted by the Society. You are most welcome to enquire any thing about this Ashram.